Report bugs, crashes, problems, and errors here.

lot of themes not load properly and I 've les than the half of the items

Bug In lot of thèmes which load only the half of widget wallpaper, icon etc ..
What can I do to dix that ?

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Labat GuillaumeLabat Guillaume shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Please try connecting to a different Internet connection before applying a theme. Sometimes a slow connection can interrupt the application process, and cause only half the widgets to load in.

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AhmadAhmad commented  · 

It doesn't work with my galaxy s6 the themes are not loading.

• RARA commented  · 

Just installed on droid turbo 2 no themes loading. Solid fast internet connection.
        How do I uninstall this junk?

• LindaLinda commented  · 

All categories of themes not loading. Why?

• Douglas HeinsdorfDouglas Heinsdorf commented  · 

Using a connection oriented session protocol why would only half the widgets load? Software layers of the osi model 5,6,7? Please and thanks

• RobRob commented  · 

To echo what others have said, themes no longer loading when trying to browse for new ones. This app was great and worked perfectly! What happened???

• gpgp commented  · 

Theme can't load here. I remember a time when all was working fine. I installed again the application today and i can't upload a theme.
        I know that all works need money, you guys should release a pro version where people could again load all the themes in the database (or a fix number by month).

• Anonymous commented  · 

Shame course it's a well done app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nothing to do with our connections.. its the source server..do a trace.. its up to the the guys that run the apps..sad excuse..because my server ae ISP is fast yet none of the themes load

• ehud raiterehud raiter commented  · 

using Samsung s6 , I get limited internet connection , how to solve this ?

• Anonymous commented  · 

None of the themes populate is themer dead?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Samsung note 4 no themes will load

• Latente TenteLatente Tente commented  · 

No se pueden explorar los temas, me conecto a través de WiFi y mi conexión es excelente.

• AlbertAlbert commented  · 

Samsung Galaxy Note 4,Android 6.1 themes wont load! Fix this please.

• Anonymous commented  · 

can't browse the themes at all, please fix it, had this problem for quite awhile

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why arent your app not working fix it or let us kbow why it isnt working

• Nur AbudNur Abud commented  · 

What happened? no themes are loading or showing nothing has changed on my phone.....

• Troy TunelloTroy Tunello commented  · 

This app used to work for me. Nothing has changed...not my Internet connection or anything. Yet no themes are coming up. Just says slow data connection but trust me, mine ain't slow. Any ideas?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I'm having the same issue. None of the themes are loading. One of the widgets that comes with the theme isn't there anymore. I want to reload the same theme to get it back but I can't even do that.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Something wrong with all the themes or your server has stopped working? Not loading at all.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Excellent support? Lmao themes do not load. Can't choose anything even what's featured that shows won't load. My internet is fine so don't go there. Fix it.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base