1. Check to see if your device is supported.
We support the most common screen resolutions/dimensions, including, but not limited to: 1080x1920, 1080x1776, 720x1280, 768x1184, 720x1184, 540x960, 540x888, 1280x768, 782x480, and 480x800. Some devices have soft keys (navigation bar), which reduces the *available* screen dimensions.
[Here is a list of devices we DO NOT support.]
Note: WE PLAN ON SUPPORTING MANY MORE RESOLUTIONS IN THE FUTURE
2. If you believe your device is supported, check your available screen dimensions:
Go to the Themer menu. Press ‘SETTINGS’ > ‘ADVANCED’ > ‘DEBUG INFO’ > ‘CURRENT SCREEN DIMENSIONS'.
3. Do your CURRENT SCREEN DIMENSIONS match one that is listed above as supported?
If YES, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If NO, continue reading.
4. Are you running software that is modifying your screen dimensions? In order for themes to display properly, the goal is to get your phone looking like it did when it came out of the box.
Are you running a custom ROM (Ex: Paranoid Android in phablet mode)? If so, try resetting your phone to its stock configuration.
Did your phone come with soft keys (navigation bar)? If you have removed your soft keys or modified their height, you will need to restore their original appearance.
Did you enable soft keys on a device that does not normally have them? You will need to remove them for themes to display properly.
5. What the heck are soft keys/navigation bar? Soft keys are buttons that are a part of your device's screen.
6. Still need help? Email us at email@example.com.