Themer gives users the ability to create their own Custom Categories, and to populate them any way that they want. Just follow these steps to maximize the organizational potential of your phone:
1. Open the App Drawer and swipe to the Categories page
2. Tap on the Categories header and select Manage Categories
3. Tap on the + sign in the upper right of the screen
4. Create any category name you want
5. Tap on the category from the list, and check the apps that you want displayed within
These categories will appear in the Categories page of your app drawer. You can also add the category as a tab to your drawer as well as access it from your homescreen.
To add your custom category as a tab:
1. Open the App Drawer and tap on the + sign at the upper right of the screen
2. Check the custom category that you want to appear as one of your tabs
To add your custom category as a homescreen icon:
1. Long press the homescreen
2. Tap Advanced and open the Smart Categories menu option
3. Tap on the custom category that you want on your screen.
4. (Optional) You can change the icon image by long pressing the icon, and choosing Edit. Tap on the icon to choose a new image from your phone.
Of course, if you ever have any problems you can contact our support team at email@example.com.